- Did you know that if you file your taxes as ‘Single’, $50.00 is 100% tax deductible!
If you file ‘Jointly’, $100.00 is 100% tax deductible!
- Thank you for your support! Please mail your tax deductible donations to:
Friends of Jonathan Knapp For Sheriff
560 NE F Street #332
Grants Pass, OR 97526
- For contributions in excess of $100.00, Oregon law requires the following information to be submitted with your donation:
- Address of Contributor – The address includes street number and name or post office box, city, state, and zip code.
For individual contributors, address means the place where the individual receives correspondence e.g., personal residence, post office box, or place of employment.
For a contributor with a foreign address the address must include the street address, city/province/region, country, and postal code.
- Occupation – Oregon election law requires occupational information for each individual contributor.
Occupation is the nature of the individual’s primary job or business. Indicate “Not-Employed” for individuals such as students, retired people, and volunteers.
If the individual is self-employed, indicate “Self-Employed.”
The occupation must indicate the type of business (e.g., real estate broker, cosmetics salesperson). Titles, industry names, or other generic descriptors (e.g., owner or business owner) that do not convey the nature of the business or work performed are not sufficient.
- Employer – Employer’s name and address are the company’s legal name and the physical location address by city and state. Do not use acronyms unless the registered name of the employer includes the acronym.
Employer information is not required for an individual who is self-employed or not employed.